Podcasts

Tuesday 24th September 2013

I'm Not That Sad - Video Games - Audio Podcast 1


Description: This is my first ever audio podcast with video aswell. This podcast is about my reasons for why video games are sold and why certain people enjoy playing them and the reasons for why I play video games too. You can add this video link of mine into your iTunes if you would prefer to listen to it on there. Enjoy! The podcast video is shown below.


Posted In: Podcasts
Categories: Entertainment
Published On: Monday June 10th 2013
Follow On: Twitter , Facebook , YouTube

Links To This Post:
Warren Woodhouse: Podcasts , I'm Not That Sad: Podcasts , ID Training: Podcasts

Podcast Picture For Use In iTunes, VLC Media Player, Windows Media Center and elsewhere:
Click To Enlarge
Click Image To Enlarge

Monday 11th February 2013

David's Podcast

Author: David Young

Description: This is a fantastic Newcastle United Podcast, enjoy! David



Posted In: Podcasts
Categories: People & Blogs
Published On: Monday February 11th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I’m Warren Woodhouse and you can find out more about me on my official blog at https://warrenwoodhouse.tumblr.com/

Followers

Do You Like My Blog?

Hits

Powered By Blogger