About

I'm a 24 year old college student working towards my NCFE ICT Level 2.
I have a rare Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and I also have a rare heart condition as well.
I'm a natural Dwarf/Small Person who has had to have Growth Hormone injections to help me grow 2in (inches) over 2 weeks. That was every night from the age of 5 to the age of 15. I'm now 4'11" in height, weighing 48.3kg.

I do like going horse-riding as a hobby and I also enjoy making free web designs, logo designs, taking photos, reading books, writing my own stories, playing video games, watching tv, writing reviews, reading reviews, running my own internet websites and basically enjoying myself to the full.

I have received numerous awards from such special charitable services as the SSAFA Forces Help Western Europe, Sixth Sense Newspapers (British Defense), North East Autism Society and I also have been on tv and radio to receive my Young Achiever Award which was presented by Sim Courtie of BFBS Radio 1 and BFBS Television 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I’m Warren Woodhouse and you can find out more about me on my official profile at https://warrenwoodhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User:Warrenwoodhouse

Followers

Do You Like My Blog?

Hits

Powered By Blogger