CV

Warren Woodhouse CV
Redirected from http://warrenwoodhousecv.blogspot.com/

CV
I am Warren Woodhouse and I'm currently studying Employability, Office Administration, Business Administration, Numeracy and ICT at ID Training.

I have a OCR Level 1 in ICT, OCR Level 1 in Numeracy, NCFE Level 1 in Employability, NCFE Level 1 in Office Administration, NCFE Level 1 in Business Administration, ASDAN 1NVQ in Independent Home Living Standards, AQA GCSE Double-Award Key Stage 3 in ICT.

I have received a Young Achiever Award and I have been in newspaper articles and radio interviews.

I also have been in the British Scouts Western Europe as a Patrol Leader for 1st Gutersloh Scouts Group in Germany for the BFG Community.

I have great communication skills and experience with team work. I am a keen team player and provide customer feedback.

AWARDS
  • Me Rock-Climbing At Break-Out, Swalmen, Holland. - Appeared in Sixth Sense Newspapers August 2004
  • Absailed 200ft from top of The Vermont Hotel, Newcastle - upon - Tyne, Tyne & Wear, England, United Kingdom. - Certificate Of Achievement 2nd July 2011 on World Autism Awareness Day
  • Rhiendaln Rooms, JHQ, Rhiendaln, Germany. - Certificate Of Achievement (Young Achiever Awards 2003) on 20th January 2004 presented by Sixth Sense Newspapers, SSAFA Forces Help Western Europe, BFBS Television Germany & BFBS Radio Germany
  • OCR Level 1 ICT - ID Training
  • OCR Level 1 Adult Numeracy - ID Training
  • OCR Level 1 Business Administration - ID Training
  • OCR Level 1 Office Administration - ID Training
  • OCR Level 1 Employability - ID Training
  • OCR Entry 3 Health & Social Care - ID Training
  • Burgham Horse Trials Rosette in RDA Dressage - Burgham Horse Trials 2011
  • ASDAN 1NVQ in Independent Home Living Standards - Kenton School & Kenton College
  • AQA GCSE Double-Award Key Stage 3 ICT - King's School
  • B-Tec GCSE Key Stage 3 Food Technology - King's School
  • Ed-Excel GCSE Key Stage 3 Mathematics - King's School
  • AQA GCSE Key Stage 3 Wood Technology - King's School
  • AQA GCSE Key Stage 3 German Language - King's School
I'm 22 years old and I live in Newcastle upon Tyne.
I currently make videos and music that I publish online. I also write short stories and mini-comics aswell.
I have been in the Sixth Sense Newspapers for British Forces Garrison in Germany while receiving a Young Achiever Awards 2003 award on the 20th January 2004 at Rhiendaln Rooms at Rhiendaln, Germany.
I have been on BFBS Radio 1 and BFBS Television 1 for a interview and and I have also been in the Sixth Sense Newspapers about me being on a SSAFA Forces Help Western Europe Holiday 2003 and 2004.
I was also a Patrol Leader for 1st Gutersloh Scouts Group from 2000, 2001 and 2002 while living under British Forces in BFG Community Gutersloh.

In my spare time I also enjoy horse riding, tennis, driving range golf, mini golf, museums and historial landmark sightings, travelling and I was a former PRB Gutersloh Football Club player.

I also have a rosette in dressage under the RDA and my schooling teacher Fiona Lauren who has teached me to ride. I received a Burgham Horse Trails 2011 Rosette In Dressage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I’m Warren Woodhouse and you can find out more about me on my official profile at https://warrenwoodhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User:Warrenwoodhouse

Followers

Do You Like My Blog?

Hits

Powered By Blogger