11 September 2005

Building... (Ænigmate)

Posted by )O(The Cat)O(

The site is still under construction but the domain has been paid for since June and I think it’s about time I removed the “Coming Soon” announcement and put up something interesting. In a few days - I don’t know if it will be a lot or a few - the site will be finished. It all depends on how much time I have available at university (which is becoming increasingly scarce). Oh and the awful menu at the top is temporary, before anyone gets the bright idea to ask.

For now, you can download my fonts and browse the Links section to occupy your time with something worthwhile, or if you have something nice to say, you can send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Recent Comments

Loading comments...

Featured Post

Narnia Font

CLICK HERE to download the font. You can download the official free for personal use only font by Warren Woodhouse which the font was used ...

Popular Posts