Anonymous asked:
Question
What is the music you used in your “MAFIA III: DEFINITIVE EDITION (PS4) - "25 Melee Deaths”“ Video?
Question from an email which reads:
- Sent By: Jon Lightman
- Sent Date: 06/01/2019
Dear Warren, I recently discovered your channel and enjoyed your content. Very nice gameplay and quality! While watching your Mafia 3 content, came across the "25 Melee Deaths” video that had been published November 1st, 2017 (video YouTube URL below).
I was wondering if it would be possible to ask you what song was used in the video during timecodes of 2:35 - 6:30.
Unfortunately, after researching, I was unable to find the song that was used between the timecodes mentioned above, thus I am interested to know if you could provide details regarding the music used within the timecode frame.
Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.
MAFIA III (PS4) - “25 Melee Deaths”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocTfiwmfA8
Many Thanks,
Jon Lightman
Answer:
- Received By: @warrenwoodhouse
- Reply Sent Date: 12/04/2019
Hi Jon,
Sorry for the late reply. The song in question is from the video editor SHAREfactory which is exclusively for the PlayStation 4 Home Entertainment System.
The video editor has many sample tracks which aren’t credited, even in the applications Credits video.
If and when I find out about them myself, I will update my video’s description and I’ll even email you the name of artists available for each song. I might have included the name of the song in my section SONGS in the description but the artists names are unknown to others and myself.
I’m sorry if I could not be of much assistance in this matter however please know that I’m trying my hardest to find this out for you and for others alike.
Did you at least enjoy my video and if so, what suggestions can you make that would better my ability in video editing in any form?
Thanks for taking the time to reach out to me and I hope you have a wonderful week and a wonderful weekend.
Best Regards,
Warren
Update:
- Updated: 23rd April 2024
Hi Jon,
if you’re reading this, the song is called “Not a Machine” by Rob Feather. The artist isn’t credited in the Credits section of SHAREfactory however I’ve found this out online for you.
Keep watching!
Regards,
Warren
No comments:
Post a Comment