Guide by Warren Woodhouse
Following this method will help you unlock the trophy:
- Get Linda fired by ignoring the lipstick message and the note on the door
- Open Wendy's locker, throw away the lipstick and the note
- After decrypting the message in Room 509, eavesdrop on Bernard and Linda in room 508
- Clean up all rooms
- Don't throw away guest items
- Close all of the doors, luggages and safes (don’t open the safe in room 509)
- During the interrogation, you need to select the following responses: Mr. Cruz’ body was blocking the doors, I used an ice pick, I might have touched a few things, I’ve been snooping around, Paul spent time in a psychiatric hospital, Marcela has an affair with another woman
- Paul, Anne and Marcela go to prison
- In Bernard's office, select the response: If it comes with a raise, yes
No comments:
Post a Comment